Spiral law

About Universal Principles. What does they means? (I'll put my bad english on his knees with this kind of discussion..eh..eh..). Metaphisical question...

Friday, May 22, 2015

About reincarnation

Nothing in the universe follows traces already lived, as no drop of water flowing down the same river, and the process called reincarnation is not what is commonly believed. A human being will not revived again as human, because the Infinite has not limits that constrain the absolute creativity. More lives will be lived feeling the same "I" that we feel now, but by other beings different from us. In reality what relives is the eternal self, not the individual ego.
In the Vedic scriptures of the hindù, the memory of past lives follows the different states of the being and is called "Apurva". It corresponds to the embryo that rest above the temporal duration, and follows the center of the universal itself in all different manifestation of itself. I apologize for my really bad English, but I learned it in India, by indian comics :D and it is easy to see that comics do not deal with metaphysical questions
In a pitiful attempt to be more clear, I will say that our to feel the same "I", it would be contradictory without an itself superior identity identical for all, because reflection of the unity of the principle expressed by the absolute Mystery which, being absolute, it is also unique. We all feel the same "I" because we are the manifestation of the single universal itself that, manifesting its unity... reflects his itself in the many uniqueness that compose the multiplicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home